Random Acts of Patriotism

12% of the colonists took sides against the British King in the Revolutionary War. 88% sat back and waited to see who would win, or took sides with the King and against the freedoms then given to free Englishmen by God and now given by God to free Americans. You have the chance to be one of the 12% or one of the 88%. Which will you be?

Christine O’Donnell Sings!

If T-Pain can be said to sing then Christine O’Donnell can too.

The Gregory Brothers, those musical autotune wizards who produced the awesome songified version of Double Rainbow, have changed Christine O’Donnell’s first ad into a song and released it to the net.

p.s. Double Rainbow song is here