Ed Lasky lists some unknown parts of Obama’s life, focusing on the records that should be made available.
- Undergraduate days at Columbia
- financial aid records
- thesis on Soviet nuclear policy
- Law school days at Harvard
- Illinois Senate records
- Medical records
- Application to the State Bar
- List of clients from his days practicing law (we know convict Rezko is one)
- The Rezko relationship
- Chairmanship of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge
- Two very different attendance records at Trinity Church
To which we may want to add,
- What about Obama’s political and financial godmother, Iranian-American Valerie Jarrett, who was born in Iran, served as Obama’s money-man/money-woman, thanks to Obama received lots of money in government contracts for her business as a slumlord in Chicago, and knows where all the bodies are buried in Chicago politics.
- How deeply was Obama involved in the deeply corrupt Chicago political machine?
In the meantime, Obama’s organization, the Democrats, and the media (but I repeat myself) have dispatched over 30 lawyers, investigators, and researchers to Alaska to search for or invent dirt on Sarah Palin.
Why? Why is Obama playing such dirty politics?
What is Obama hiding?
Trackposted to Rosemary’s Thoughts, , third world county, Right Truth, The World According to Carl, Shadowscope, The Pink Flamingo, Leaning Straight Up, Cao’s Blog, Democrat=Socialist, CORSARI D’ITALIA, Dumb Ox Daily News, and Pursuing Holiness, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Return Of Obama’s Chicago-Style Destruction-Based Politics :: Politically Drunk On Power!
- If Elected …: Obama Looks to Lessons From Chicago in His National Education Plan